Admissions are open to all nationalities, races and creeds.
The following criteria, general and specific, shall apply in determination of eligibility for admission to Davy College
A student accepted by Davy College must demonstrate the capability to maintain normal progress in a college preparatory academic program.
The student must demonstrate proficiency, or the potential to become proficient, in the English language.
The parent or guardian must be able to meet the financial obligations to the school.
The school has a regular tuition schedule. Students must meet all of the following criteria:
- Comply with the admission criteria of the school.
- The Parents be Peruvian or permanent residents in Peru.
- Be families who pay 100% of the tuition fees themselves.
- For further information about tuition fees, please contact the school directly.
The Superintendent or School Directors in accordance with the attached procedure will screen all students and then a recommendation will be made.
All students admitted to Davy College will be on a probationary status for one semester. The Superintendent may extend this probationary period as deemed necessary.
Transfer admissions will be kept on a probationary status until all school related documents are received. Failure to provide documentation may result in a students’ removal from the school.
Students with discipline problems, low-grade averages, or any other situation that may interfere with a positive learning environment, should not be admitted.
All students will be tested in mathematics and their dominant language, Spanish or English, for placement purposes.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY for the English stream
Pre-Kindergarten: Students must be 2 years of age before April 1st, and Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age before April 1st of the year they are enrolling and so on.
Entrance into higher grades: class placements will be determined according to the following factors:
- Age/grade equivalency.
- Academic ability/school records.
- Level of English.
- Class numbers.
- Application form.
- A copy of the original Birth certificate with signature and stamp (Peruvian applicants.).
- Copy of passport and Birth certificate (foreign applicants.).
- Updated report of vaccines according to the school requirement. Complete calendar of the Health Ministry, Hepatitis A, Trimovax (measles, rubella, mumps) and chicken pox.
- Copy of Health / accidents insurance.
- Copy of report cards and/or certificates of studies for 2007 and 2008.
- Copy of Behavior certificate for 2007 and 2008 (secondary students).
- Last pay-slip of the parents, if they work independently a simple Declaration of Incomes.
- Copy of identity cards from parents.
- Receipt for payment of application fee S/.75.00 (please make the payment in the school academic Secretary’s office)
To comply with the current school policy, the internal school regulations and due to the nature of our programs, the age of the students should adjust to each grade up to March 31 of the 2009 year.
- For further information, please contact the secretary of academic affairs.